Tim Carli clip-in hair extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair, for this reason, you can straighten your hair for a gorgeous, sleek and smooth look any day of the week. The best part? It’s super easy! Don’t get bent out of shape with these quick steps to straighten your clip-in hair extensions.
What You’ll Need:
- Hair Straightener/Flat Iron
- Paddle Brush
- Comb (optional)
- Hair Clip
- Shine Serum
- Heat Protection Spray
You can straighten your clip-in extensions before you attach them or after you attach them. It all depends on which method is easiest for you. Generally, girls with thick hair will find it easier to straighten the extensions before they apply them.
Straighten Clip-In Extensions Before You Attach Them
- Brush your wefts with a paddle brush to smoothen out any knots or tangles.
- Lay your wefts out on a flat surface.
- Gently spray the wefts, from top to bottom, with a heat protection spray.
- Hold the weft at the base and slowly guide the straightener down the length of the hair. You can also use a comb to widen the hair for faster results. Repeat until the hair is straight.
- After you’ve straightened all your wefts. Straighten your own hair to match the sleek appearance of the clip-in extensions.
- Then, attach your extensions.
- Apply a shine serum to the middle and ends of your hair for beautiful shiny, straight hair.
Straighten Clip-In Extensions After You Attach Them
- Attach your clip-in extensions.
- Spray your hair with a heat protectant.
- Divide your hair into smaller, manageable sections and tie the rest of your hair away with a clip.
- Guide a comb through your hair, from root to tip, and follow up with your straightener, one section at a time. The comb helps to widen the section of hair for faster results. (Especially if you have thick hair.) Repeat until the hair is straight.
- After you’ve straightened all your hair, apply a shine serum for a gorgeous shiny, straight look.
Effortless and simply gorgeous! Show us your sleek and smooth look with Tim Carli clip-in extensions by tagging us on Instagram. Use #carlisangel. 😇